Do you want Blogging Tutorial in Bangla?

Some Bangladeshi people asked me where they could found good quality and 100% working blogger tips and tricks. I told them about some English site but the new blogger cant understand the English article on blogging tips. Then I told them about eso bondhu . 

Why I told them about eso bondhu. When i'm going to started my blogging life i found esobondhu.com beside me to every steps where i fall in problem.  The owner of this blog is as helpful as a elder brother. He create a group on fb to help all blogger without any cost . I get a lot of help and knowledge from him. 

I think this is the leargest bangla blog which is much helpfull for bloggers.

eso bondhu

A quick review of esobondhu.com

Daily Update        ★★★
Content Quality    
Content Quantity  
Site Age                


Site author : MD Aslam Parvez
Site Link : www.esobondhu.com



NB: This is a review post. Adroiten has no relation with EsoBondhu.com

Labels: